My client a leading mortgage provider is currently recruiting for a treasury analyst to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a progressive organisation that provides excellent career path progression and exposure.
• Review and challenge monthly servicer reports and financial packs for mortgage books
• Prepare the monthly investor reports
• Review and delivery of securitisation regulatory reports, e.g. European Securities and Markets Authority data templates
• Monitor any changes to existing regulatory requirements and assessing the impact to the organisation
• Ensure proactive identification of any issues and challenges and put forward suggestions or solutions.
• Pro-actively ensure controls and checks are in place to reduce the risk of data error, including ensuring that all risks are documented.
The successful candidate will typically have up to 1-2 years of experience within a mortgage or financial service provider, ideally in the treasury or external reporting function.
• Knowledge of the mortgage process and retail banking products is a positive.
• Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
• Very strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
• Must have a flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
• Resilient, energetic, and enthusiastic
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
• Data/MI skills ability to create & design reports with strong MS Excel skill
Salary €30,000 - €40,000 + Bonus & Pension